F A Qs
Go/Return to Z-Success
Karl R. Zimmer III's
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many session will I have to sign up for, and how long are the sessions?
2. Is the cost of the smoking cessation session tax deductable?
3. Can I have any adverse reactions to the smoking cessation session?
4. What happens if, for whatever reason, I make the mistake of smoking again, even if it's in two years?
5. How soon can I begin realizing the benefits of being a nonsmoker?
6. I don't really want to stop smoking. Can you help me?
7. How much does a smoking cessation session cost?
8. Is NRT (Nicotine Replacement Therapy) effective?
9. How effective is the smoking cessation system offered by Be-A-Nonsmoker?
10. What are your credentials/qualifications?
11. How soon can I get an appointment?
1. How many session will I have to sign up for, and how long are the sessions?One Session, One Hour! With our system, you only come for one session, which lasts about one hour. That's it! Other smoking cessation programs may require several sessions, supplements, prescription medications, or NRT (Nicotine Replacement Therapy). With us, one session is all you'll need to be a nonsmoker.
2. Is the cost of the smoking cessation session tax deductable?Yes! Check with your tax professional. Here is a link to the IRS for their answer. IRS
3. Can I have any adverse reactions to the smoking cessation session?No! You are in complete control, and as long as you follow what you've learned during the session, the only result will be that you are a proud, happy nonsmoker!
4. What happens if, for whatever reason, I make the mistake of smoking again, even if it's in two years?Our service is guaranteed. If you start smoking again, call us for a free backup session.
5. How soon can I begin realizing the benefits of being a nonsmoker?Immediately! The first thing you notice is how great you feel about yourself for being a nonsmoker. Within 48 hours, nicotine is eliminated from your body. Within a few days you notice that good food tastes even better. Within a few weeks to six months, your circulation improves. After one year, your risk for heart attack becomes half that of a smoker. The benefits keep accumulating, day after day, month after month, year after year.
6. I don't really want to stop smoking. Can you help me?Perhaps. But, chances are that if you don't want to stop, you won't. You must decide that you want to stop smoking, and then you can call us for an appointment. Once you want to be a nonsmoker, we can help make it easy for you.
7. How much does a smoking cessation session cost?Very little, especially when you consider what smoking is costing you. Besides the cost of cigarettes, consider how much more money you are spending on things like dry-cleaning, insurance, and many other related costs. If you want to stop smoking, the cost to stop won't matter. When you decide to be a nonsmoker, it will be like giving yourself a raise of a few thousand dollars per year or like making an investment that keeps returning 400 to 1,000%, year after year. When you stop smoking, you will save more than just money, you will add several good years to your life.
8. Is NRT (Nicotine Replacement Therapy) effective?No! Nicotine Replacement Therapy (patches, gum, etc.) has been shown, through independent studies, to have success rates of between 7-16%. That means that 84-93% of those who tried NRT, failed to quit smoking!
9. How effective is the smoking cessation system offered by Be-A-Nonsmoker.com?Very! In a double blind study conducted over more than two years, 95% of the people quit smoking after just one session. That is why we can offer a Lifetime Guarantee. Our system is the most effective smoking cessation system available.
10. What are your credentials/qualifications?I am licensed as a Certified Hypnotist in the State of Indiana, having completed the most demanding certification process for hypnotism in the country. I am also a Certified Smoking Cessation Specialist, trained and certified by the people who developed this most advanced smoking cessation technique . This certification is through the International Hypnosis Federation. I am also a Certified Hypnotist and member of the National Guild of Hypnotists, one of the oldest and most respected Professional Associations in the world.
11. How soon can I get an appointment?Call now to make your appointment. We are usually booked three to four weeks in advance, so the sooner you call, the sooner you will Be-A-Nonsmoker!SM
Please fill out the form on the Contact page if you have questions that are not answered here.
We will continue to update this page.
STOP SMOKING IN ONE HOUR!™
Contact us here: Be-A-Nonsmoker!